Are you interested in collecting FREE Valentine’s Day activities and resources for your classroom?
Join the Valentine Blog Hop!
With this great February event, you have the opportunity to “hop” from blog to blog and collect free resources from each! As you visit each blog, be sure to enter yourself in all the Teachers Pay Teachers giveaway contests too! These are optional, but no matter what, you win!
- Visit each blog to find your free Valentine’s Day teaching resource.
- Enter each blog’s giveaway for a chance to win fabulous teaching resources from TPT.
- Help promote the Valentine Blog Hop to your colleagues and teacher friends through word of mouth and social networking.
- Bloggers love comments! Please take the time to check out the teacher-bloggers posts and leave relevant comments.
Enter the Reading. Writing. Thinking. Sharing. Valentine Blog Hop Giveaway!
- Simply become a follower of my Facebook page or subscribe to my blog via email (Reading. Writing. Thinking. Sharing.) and comment on this post saying you did so! (You must include your name in the comment so I can keep track of the entrants!)
- One entry will be given for each “follow” between February 1-14, 2012.
- I will use random.org to select the winner on February 14, 2012 and I will send you a message via Facebook or the email you use to subscribe to this blog! I will also post the names of the three winners on my blog on February 15th!
- Three winners will win three teaching resources from my Teachers Pay Teachers store… of your choice! I have over 80 resources available to choose from and will email the products directly to you!
Download my FREE Valentine’s Day Making Words activity!
A special thank you to Lisa from Effective Teaching Articles for putting this together!